Zombie Toast Check it out if you want to see some of my "professional" RPG work.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

NaGaDeMo failed...but here's some art!

So, clearly didn't successfully complete DICE. Ah well, it'll still get done I just won't stress over it quit as much. I've ordered a laptop to make writing things like that easier and less restrictive. It came this weekend and it' very nice but somehow the company I purchased from failed to include an AC adapter. So now I've got to wait until they can ship that to me (white people problems, I know.)

Anyway. Last month I did manage to produce a fair sized update for Beyond Reality so check that out if you're interested. Also did a bit of additional art. Not all of it is completed and colored yet but here's a piece of fanart I did for the very cool rogue-like game Dungeons of Dredmor. And a weird space-angel-cat thing. Click the pic for full size.


No comments:

Post a Comment