Tuesday, December 6, 2011

NaGaDeMo failed...but here's some art!

So, clearly didn't successfully complete DICE. Ah well, it'll still get done I just won't stress over it quit as much. I've ordered a laptop to make writing things like that easier and less restrictive. It came this weekend and it' very nice but somehow the company I purchased from failed to include an AC adapter. So now I've got to wait until they can ship that to me (white people problems, I know.)

Anyway. Last month I did manage to produce a fair sized update for Beyond Reality so check that out if you're interested. Also did a bit of additional art. Not all of it is completed and colored yet but here's a piece of fanart I did for the very cool rogue-like game Dungeons of Dredmor. And a weird space-angel-cat thing. Click the pic for full size.


No comments:

Post a Comment