Thursday, February 2, 2017

RPG Chopshop: More Meat On The Block

As always, I'm more or less constantly working on various conversions and side-games. It seems to be my default state.So here's the lowdown on what I've been making since the last chopshop post:

First, I've updated and improved my Shadowrun conversion to Savage Worlds. A bit cleaner on the Matrix rules (aren't those always the problem with Shadowrun rules?) and some slight tweaks here and there. New rules are here: Savage Shadowrun

Ever heard of an RPG called Double Cross? It's an interesting Japanese conspiracy/superhero game where characters are granted superpowers by a world-wide virus that could eventually transform them into mindless monsters. The original system is interesting but didn't quite appeal to me but I quite like the setting (sort of a cross between Men In Black and Generator Rex) so I created two conversions for Double Cross, a still-in-progress version for Savage Worlds and a much higher-powered version for my own Badass Kung Fu Demigods system: BAKFDG Double Cross

Finally, I think I've mentioned it before but I've also been doing a bit of work on a semi-"classic" dungeon adventure RPG called Olde-Skool, which uses the PDQ system with a simple set of class rules and a magic system I'm fairly proud of. Check it out: Olde Skool

And for an extra tiny, compact RPG system here is a one-page madlibs system: Madlibs RPG

Currently working on another conversion, this time its Gamma World (based mainly on the extremely goofy version built to work with 4th edition D&D), using Savage Worlds. Got Edges, origins and Omega tech finished, still working on powers and Alpha Mutations.

Of course, I've also been working on my main stuff, Badass Kung Fu Demigods, but we'll get to that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment