Monday, November 19, 2012

Playtesting

Now that my work for Acthung! Cthulhu has moved to the layout stage I'm ready to get the ball rolling on the playtest for Battle Royale!

The playtest is going to be completely open, anyone who wants to can get onboard and help me out, just make sure to let me know how it went. The playtesting packet includes the rules for Battle Royale's "default" Power Level: Cinematic, suitable for action-movie style martial arts. I've also included an optional short, intro adventure and a collection of pregenerated martial artists.

If you want to take part and help move the game one step closer to completion then you can go to my website http://zombietoast.com/ and download the playtesting material and get started. If you've got the time feel free to keep me updated via your social media of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment