Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bleeeuugh

So the last week has basically vanished from time. On Tuesday I came down with some kind of hideous stomach...thing. I don't know but all of a sudden it's the weekend. Now that nightmare is over I've been trying to get myself back on track mentally and physically.

So...for now just posting about some of the stuff I've been doing recently.

Gaming: The Order of Magnitude game is currently on hold while one of the players is off at cooking college. Currently I'm acting as a player for the first time in quite a while for a game of Aberrant. My Nova is Jimmy Budo a C-list martial arts movie extra and stuntman whose now-superhuman reflexes, toughness and strength have made him a superstar. He's also a moron, but still hilarious. I'm also running an off-and-on game for a group of total RPG newbies who've proved to be absolute naturals. The game is Questers of the Middle Realms using the Keep on the Plaplands adventure. I've also been recording these sessions so I'll probably post them soon as well along with the Order of Magnitude recordings.

Creative: Because one of the Order of Magnitude players proved to have a talent for funny voices me and NJ are planning to recruit him for a series of simple flash cartoons based on the Order's adventures. It should be most amusing.

Writing: Still doing some work on Battle Royale but things have slowed down a bit while I wait for NJ to recover. She'll be doing the art and since she's been unable to work recently it'll be a while till she's up for helping out again. Meanwhile DICE is still on the backburner while I am currently working on a new idea for a core RPG system called DRIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment